With representation across every category, Realogy – home to Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty®, and Cartus – boasts strong roster of influential real estate professionals making headlines in a remarkable year
Company celebrates longtime industry leader and 2021 Hall of Fame Inductee, Sherry Chris, President and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate and ERA Real Estate
MADISON, N.J., Feb. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States, shines brightly in the 2021 RISMedia Real Estate Newsmakers List with more than 40 leaders, affiliated agents, and broker/owners represented across multiple categories. The Company also celebrates the induction of Sherry Chris, President and CEO of Realogy Expansion Brands portfolio, to the 2021 Newsmakers Hall of Fame for her achievements driving the strategic growth of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate and ERA brands.
“Realogy’s affiliated agents, owners, and employees demonstrated incredible resiliency, creativity, and dedication in 2020, delivering great results for both customers and our company,” said Ryan Schneider, Realogy’s president and chief executive officer, who was also selected as a 2021 Newsmaker. “I am proud that Realogy leaders and our partners are consistently recognized for leadership and influence shaping the future of real estate, and I congratulate Sherry on her well-deserved induction into the 2021 Hall of Fame.”
The annual list is made up of eight categories and pays tribute to nearly 300 residential real estate leaders, nominated by readers and RISMedia’s editorial team, who demonstrated resiliency, selflessness, ingenuity, and initiative in a year unlike any other.
Realogy’s 2021 RISMedia Real Estate Newsmakers include:
2021 Newsmakers Hall of Fame
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Realogy Expansion Brands (Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate and ERA)
Influencers: The Thought Leaders
- Katrina Helmkamp, President and CEO, Cartus Corporation and Realogy Leads Group
- Jennifer Marchetti, Chief Marketing Officer, Realogy Expansion Brands
- Tim Foley, EVP of Operations, Coldwell Banker Realty
Trailblazers: The Agents of Change
- Tanya Reu-Narveaz, Chief People Officer, Realogy
- Wendy Crane, VP of Learning, Coldwell Banker
- Jim D’Amico, CEO, CENTURY 21 North East
- Michael Mahon, Founder and CEO, Corcoran Global Living
- Jen Sands and Shannon Steenbruggen, Realtors®, Windward & Main Realty Group, Coldwell Banker
- Jill Biggs, Broker Associate and Leader of Jill Biggs Group, Coldwell Banker Realty – New Jersey
Futurists: The Forward Thinkers
- Rich DeNicola, Chief Operating Officer, Realogy Expansion Brands
- Kacie Ricker, National Vice President of Product Studio, Coldwell Banker Realty
- John Thorpe, Regional VP, Membership Development, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Kristi Fox Satsky, Realtor® and Team Leader, Century 21 Beal
- Jay Macklin, Co-Founder, Corcoran Platinum Living
Achievers: The Success Stories
- Mike Fischer, Chief Marketing Officer, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Shelby Foster, VP Business Development, ERA New Age Real Estate
- Deborah Hauser, Chief Operating Officer, Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty
Crusaders: The Champions of a Better Way
Inspirations: The Big-Hearted and Brave
- Sue Yannaccone, President and CEO, Realogy Franchise Group
- Thomas McGowan, Realtor®, CENTURY 21 New Millennium
- Romae Young, Realtor®, CENTURY 21 New Millennium
- Kennedy Akinlosotu, CEO, ERA Nations Realty
- Aura Gauthier, Realtor®, ERA King Realty
- George Berick, Broker and Owner, CENTURY 21 Lakeside Realty
Luminaries: The Iconic Leaders
- M. Ryan Gorman, President and CEO, Coldwell Banker and Realogy Brokerage Group
- Budge Huskey, President and CEO, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Chris Masiello, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group
- Kevin Levent, President and CEO, Better Homes and Garden Real Estate Metro Brokers
- Charlie Oppler, Owner, Broker, and Managing Partner, Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty
- Marty Rodriguez, Broker and Owner, CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez
- Jan Fite Miller, Executive Vice President, CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company
- David Marine, Chief Marketing Officer, Coldwell Banker
- Amy Chorew, Vice President of Learning, Realogy Expansion Brands
- Anna-Marie Ellison, Managing Partner, ERA King Real Estate
- Stacy Jones, Co-Owner and Chief People Officer, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty
- Craig McClelland, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
View the full list here.
Realogy is consistently recognized for its strong team of industry leaders and was recently highlighted as home to more of the most powerful people in residential real estate than any other company in the industry in the 2021 Swanepoel Power 200 (SP200).
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, relocation, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, and Sotheby’s International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy’s affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 189,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 129,000 independent sales agents in 114 other countries and territories. Recognized for nine consecutive years as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Realogy has also been designated a Great Place to Work three years in a row and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.