Directions to Realogy
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Realogy’s headquarters building is conveniently located in Northern New Jersey, approximately 25 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and 45 minutes from New York City, and is easily accessible from major highways and via NJ Transit.
Realogy Holdings Corp.
175 Park Avenue
Madison, N.J. 07940
From NJ 24 West: Follow NJ 24 West to exit 2-A for Morristown/Rt. 510 West (Columbia Turnpike). Make a left at the first light onto Park Avenue. After 5 lights, go past the Realogy building on the left. Turn left onto Chateau Thierry Ave. and make an immediate left into the Realogy parking lot. (Note: there is another 175 Park Ave. that is before you reach the Realogy building from this direction but it is in Florham Park. Just count the 5 lights or make sure to use Madison, NJ, in your GPS.)
From the East (Newark Airport, NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway): Follow signs to I-78 West. Take I-78 West for approximately 9 miles to NJ 24 West. Follow directions from NJ 24 West above.
From New York City (Holland or Lincoln Tunnels): Follow NJ Turnpike (I-95) South to I-78 West (exit 14). Take I-78 West to NJ 24 West. Follow directions from NJ 24 West above.
From the North (George Washington Bridge and Tappan Zee Bridge): From George Washington Bridge, follow Rt. 80 West to I-287 South (exit 43). From Tappan Zee Bridge (and Rt. 80 West) take I-287 South to Exit 37 (24 East, Springfield). Take exit 2-A for Morristown/Rt. 510 West. At the first light make a left onto Park Avenue. After 5 lights, go past the Realogy building on the left. Turn left onto Chateau Thierry Ave. and make an immediate left into the Realogy parking lot.
From the South: Follow I-287 North to Exit 37 (24 East, Springfield). Take exit 2-A for Morristown/Rt. 510 West. At the first light make a left onto Park Avenue. After 5 lights, go past the Realogy building on the left. Turn left onto Chateau Thierry Ave. and an immediate left into the Realogy parking lot.
From New York Penn Station, take NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex line to Convent Station, N.J. Some trips from NY Penn Station to Convent Station require a transfer at the Newark Broad Street station. You can use the NJ Transit Trip Planner to plan your itinerary.
From Convent Station, during morning and afternoon rush hours you can take NJ Transit Bus 879 to and from 175 Park Avenue.
- NJ Transit Morris & Essex Line schedule
- NJ Transit Bus 878 schedule (Convent Station to 175 Park Avenue - 1.2. miles)
FROM/TO NEWARK AIRPORT:
Summary: This trip will require switching trains at Airport Station and again at Secaucus Junction to get to the Convent Station train stop. Then take the NJ Transit bus 879 from the Convent Station train stop to Realogy’s 175 Park Avenue. See New Jersey Transit Website -- Travel To and From Newark Airport. You can use the NJ Transit Trip Planner to plan your itinerary.
From Newark Airport to Convent Station train stop
- From the Arrival Level in each airport terminal (Term A-B-C), find the AirTrain portal/entrance in the center of the terminal. Note, New Jersey Transit has ticket vending machines in these areas where you can pre-purchase your NJT rail ticket to Convent Station.
- Use the escalator to reach the AirTrain Platform – board the AirTrain heading to the RailLink – NJT Newark Airport Rail Station.
- Once you arrive at the NJT Airport Rail Station pass thru the fare gates using your NJT rail ticket, go to the lower level and board any NJT Northeast Corridor Line or North Jersey Coast Line train with a destination of NY-Penn Station.
- (Certain Northeast Corridor Line and North Jersey Coast Line trains stop at Secaucus Junction Station just after stopping at Newark-Penn Station.)
- At Secaucus Junction Station is where a transfer to the Morristown Line to Convent Station is required. At Secaucus Junction Station, transfer to any Morristown Line train toward Dover, and ride the Morristown Line to Convent Station.
To Newark Airport from Convent Station train stop
- Using the NJT ticket vending machine at Convent Station, buy your thru ticket to Newark Airport.
Then board any train on the Morristown Line with a destination of NY-Penn Station, not Hoboken (Hoboken trains do not stop at Secaucus Junction).
Ride the Morristown Line train to Secaucus Junction Station.
At Secaucus Junction Station transfer to either a westbound Northeast Corridor Line to New Brunswick/Trenton or a westbound North Jersey Coast Line train to Long Branch/Bay Head. (You will need to have your NJT encoded rail ticket to pass thru the fare gates at Secaucus Junction Station.)
- (Certain Northeast Corridor Line and North Jersey Coast Line trains stop at Newark Liberty International Airport, just after Newark Penn Station. Consult the departure board to determine which trains stop at the Airport.)
- At the Newark Liberty International Airport Station, exit the NJT train and head up the escalator to the AirTrain Station (monorail).
- Pass thru the fare gates using your NJT rail ticket in order to reach the AirTrain platform for direct travel to Terminals A, B or C.