Realogy Announces 15 Competitors For 5th Annual 'FWD' Innovation Summit
Event to be hosted Sept. 8 at Microsoft Technology Center in New York City
MADISON, N.J., July 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, today announced the selection of 15 emerging technology companies that will compete in front of a live audience for the right to be named the most innovative technology product or service designed for the real estate industry at the 5th annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit (#RealogyFWD) on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. Realogy also announced that the event will take place at the Microsoft Technology Center – New York, which is located in Times Square.
"We're thrilled with the quality of this year's candidates, and the 15 companies we selected to compete for the 'FWD' crown are truly outstanding," said John Peyton, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group. "We look forward to hosting their live demos at the Microsoft Technology Center in New York, a unique forum dedicated to showcasing innovative ideas and technology."
Realogy selected the 15 companies from a pool of more than 80 high-quality applicants. These technology entrepreneurs will present live demos to an exclusive audience of Realogy senior executives, brand leaders and franchisees representing 275,000 affiliated sales agents worldwide. The 2017 Realogy FWD contestants are listed below in alphabetical order, along with a brief description of their product or service:
- Agentology – Lead management and qualification for real estate brokers and agents. (San Diego, Calif.)
- Boost by HomeSpotter – Social marketing automation for real estate brokers and agents. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- BrokerSumo – Back-end management platform for real estate brokerages. (San Jose, Calif.)
- Brokers Technology – Mobile-first transaction management developed by real estate agents. (St. George, Utah)
- Carey – Facebook Messenger Bot platform for real estate. (Newport Beach, Calif.)
- Hurdlr, Inc. – Mobile application that provides real estate agents with insights into their business performance. (Bethesda, Md.)
- ListingZen – Application that uses machine learning to streamline the creation of listing and marketing materials for real estate agents and teams. (Pasadena, Calif.)
- myPlanit – A mobile app that organizes and analyzes a real estate agent's activity, photos and contacts. (New York, N.Y.)
- RealtyMe – An app designed for home sellers to track the progress of their real estate transaction with real-time social-media-style updates. (Camarillo, Calif.)
- Remzy – Software that connects home buyers with owners of homes who have not listed, but may want to sell. (Miami, Fla.)
- Snap21 – An app for easily requesting, and then promoting, online reviews. (Lancaster, Pa.)
- Structurely – An artificial intelligence assistant for real estate agents. (Johnston, Iowa)
- Transported – A virtual reality application that works with any camera or VR device. (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- VimChat – Simplifies and organizes SMS communication between consumers, real estate agents or brokers. (Burlingame, Calif.)
- VirtualAPT – A robot-driven virtual reality solution. (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
Additional FWD Details:
- FWD is an invitation-only event is designed to find and attract the best new technology products and services for Realogy's franchise brands and company-owned residential real estate brokerages.
- In addition to presenting their products and services, each of the 15 companies selected to participate in the exclusive event will be able to tap into the Realogy network of real estate leaders.
- Realogy will award a $25,000 cash prize to the company that presents the most innovative technology product or service designed for the real estate industry
- Winner also will receive placement in the ZapStoreSM, an app and service marketplace that is directly integrated within Realogy's proprietary Zap® technology platform currently in use by its affiliated brokers and sales agents
- Additional information about the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit is available online at realogyfwd.com, including video highlights from last year's event, as well as a complete list of past winners and participants.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,100 offices with more than 273,200 independent sales agents conducting business in 112 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy's brands and also provides related residential real estate services. Realogy also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, Title Resource Group (TRG), a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services, and ZapLabs LLC, its innovation and technology development subsidiary. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.