Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Franchise Network Adds Tennessee-based Brokerage
Top-ranked Cumberland County firm set to expand service offerings
CROSSVILLE, Tenn. and MADISON, N.J. (Jan. 4, 2018) — Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC today announced that Frances Anne Gwin Realty, a residential real estate brokerage firm located in Crossville, Tennessee, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gwin Realty.
- Broker/owner Mary Helen McHugh’s team is comprised of top agents in the county, according to MLS data, who have successfully expanded the business from a vacation rental-focused enterprise to permanent homes, retirement community developments and luxury properties.
- Established in 1986, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gwin Realty is a family-owned company – founded by McHugh’s mother – with deep roots in the Cumberland County area of eastern Tennessee.
- A background in accounting and finance helps to tailor Gwin’s approach to guiding the firm’s clients throughout the home buying and selling process.
- Located outside the Fairfield Glade and Crossville communities, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gwin Realty has been a property resort focused brokerage for the past 30 years, bringing buyers into Cumberland County through vacation package and resort property sales.
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gwin Realty is rooted in a rich tradition of female leadership with a culture and growth model that is aligned with our company values. Recently celebrating its 30-year anniversary, the brokerage has long had a finger on the pulse of the local market, and we look forward to supporting their continued growth and development as the area continues to evolve.”
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“Our philosophy is rooted in the spirit of generosity and creativity – a how-can-we-help approach combined with a love for design and decoration. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate will set us apart with productivity tools like learning seminars and technology, and our alignment with this beloved lifestyle brand will bring our culture to life.”
– Mary Helen McHugh, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gwin Realty
Click to Tweet:
For more information, visit www.gwinrealty.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLCis a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC