Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Extends Brand Presence to Western North Carolina
Heritage Realty becomes newest member of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate franchise network
MAGGIE VALLEY, N.C. and MADISON, N.J. (Feb. 2, 2018) — Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC today announced that Heritage Realty, a residential real estate brokerage firm located in Maggie Valley, North Carolina, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Heritage.
- Purchased by husband and wife duo Thomas and Christine Mallette in 2007, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Heritage has been providing comprehensive services to the North Carolina mountain region since 1977.
- Capitalizing on a tenacious work ethic and start-to-finish approach honed during their previous careers in sports medicine and marketing, the Mallettes have built a close-knit team that encourages individual success and community service as a means of bettering the company as a whole.
- An in-depth understanding of the nuances of real estate in the mountainous Maggie Valley and the surrounding North Carolina mountains enables the brokerage to offer a seamless transition for those seeking or selling homes on the local terrain.
- A strong commitment to philanthropic efforts, including the establishment of a sports scholarship fund for local children in need and raising more than $10,000 for Meals on Wheels, deepens the firm’s relationships with the community in which it serves.
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Heritage’s consumer-focused approach directly aligns with our brand’s vision, and has been a major catalyst for their sustained success. We are confident that Christine and Thomas Mallette’s regional expertise and personal passion for this industry will enable them to continue to build the brokerage’s legacy for years to come.”
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
“Our core values are built upon nurturing a community that allows families to connect and create lasting memories. We are elated to partner with a time-honored brand that echoes this sentiment and offers us the brand recognition and technological resources necessary to expand upon more than four decades of success.”
-Christine Mallette, Broker/Co-Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Heritage
Click to Tweet:
For more information, please visit www.bhgheritage.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC