Realogy Earns CEO Cancer Gold Standard Accreditation for Seventh Consecutive Year
May 30, 2018
MADISON, N.J., May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States, announced that for the seventh consecutive year the Company earned CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ accreditation. Realogy was re-accredited for its dedication to making wellness an integral part of the Company's culture, and satisfying the latest, comprehensive requirements of the Gold Standard.
We are excited to be recognized by the CEO Roundtable on Cancer for the extensive wellness programs that we offer to employees," said Ryan Schneider, Realogy's chief executive officer and president. "Creating an environment that promotes the health and well-being of our employees is a priority that we are committed to as a company."
Click to tweet: Commitment to employee wellness: @Realogy earns CEO Cancer Gold Standard accreditation for 7th consecutive year. #wellness
As part of its dedication to employee wellness, Realogy:
- Coordinates incentive campaigns to engage and promote employee wellness: Realogy engaged employees through its internal social media channel, resulting in more than 3,000 views on hundreds of posts. The company also provided physical, mental and financial health information through six wellness webinars, 10 videos, monthly newsletters and subscription-based email messaging. These efforts were aimed at helping employees improve their nutrition, physical activity, weight management, tobacco cessation, mind-body wellness and general health awareness.
- Continues to offer free preventive care, including vaccinations and annual physicals, to employees enrolled in the Company's benefits plans, as well as access to the Quit for Life tobacco cessation program and a weight loss management program.
- Provides covered employees and their dependents free preventive screening services for breast, colorectal and cervical cancer.
- Ensures that health benefits plans provide coverage for individuals who elect to participate in cancer clinical trials, and access to cancer treatment at Commission on Cancer-accredited programs and/or National Cancer Institute-designated cancer centers.
- Sustains a workplace culture that recognizes the needs of employees who are cancer survivors or caregivers of cancer survivors.
More than 200 private, nonprofit and government employers in a wide range of industries have earned Gold Standard accreditation, including the National Cancer Institute (NCI). To earn accreditation, employers must take concrete actions to reduce the risk and burden of cancer: prohibit tobacco use and support tobacco cessation efforts; promote physical activity, healthy nutrition and weight management; provide health insurance options that include detecting cancer at its earliest stages, access to quality care and participation in cancer clinical trials; promote employee awareness of these initiatives; and support the needs of cancer survivors in the workplace.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the U.S. that is focused on empowering independent sales agents to best serve today's consumers. Realogy delivers its services through its well-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® as well as NRT, Cartus, Title Resource Group and ZapLabs, an in-house innovation and technology development lab. Realogy's fully integrated business model includes brokerage, franchising, relocation, mortgage, and title and settlement services. Realogy provides independent sales agents access to leading technology, best-in-class marketing and learning programs, and support services to help them become more productive and build stronger businesses. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,800 independent sales agents in the United States and approximately 98,200 independent sales agents in approximately 115 other countries and territories. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
About The CEO Roundtable on Cancer
The CEO Roundtable on Cancer was founded in 2001, when former President George H.W. Bush challenged a group of executives to "do something bold and venturesome about cancer within your own corporate families." The CEOs responded by creating and encouraging the widespread adoption of the CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ which calls for organizations to evaluate their health benefits and workplace culture and take extensive, concrete actions in five key areas of health and wellness to address cancer in the workplace. For more information on the CEO Cancer Gold Standard and the free web-based accreditation process, please visit www.CancerGoldStandard.org.
Realogy Media Contact:
CEO Roundtable on Cancer Contact: