Cartus Introduces MovePro Toolkit
Dynamic suite of digital tools to navigate the relocation process
DANBURY, Conn., Sept. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Cartus Corporation, a leading provider of global relocation services, announced today the company's newest technological innovation, the Cartus MovePro ToolKitSM. This dynamic suite of digital tools provides clients and customers with easy-to-use products to navigate the entire relocation process. The first innovative offerings from Cartus' newly formed Product Solutions team, these new technology products include three specifically created for relocating employees and one built for mobility managers.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8234651-cartus-movepro-toolkit/
Click here to tweet or copy and paste: #Relocating for work and staying on top of every detail just got easier with the help of the new, dynamic @Cartus #MovePro Toolkit – MovePro Timeline, MovePro Dashboard, MovePro BenefitsBuilder, MovePro SmartWallet will make #moving a snap
Powered by Cartus' predictive analytics practice, LEAP, the interactive MovePro Timeline updates employees in real time as their move progresses.
- All activities associated with the move dynamically shift as new data is entered
- MovePro Timeline alerts transferees and assignees of key tasks, while predicting future events
- Visually pleasing display and user-friendly interface
Cartus' MovePro Dashboard is a business intelligence tool created with the modern mobility manager in mind. Completely customizable, the tool allows users to see the most relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) associated with their employees' relocations.
Key features include:
- View an interactive world map providing global insights like volume and cost at a single glance
- Filter KPIs by time, currency, region, or move type
- Organize groups of KPIs across multiple tabs using custom labels
- Click through for more detail
- Print or share as a PDF
MovePro BenefitsBuilder provides a new way for employees to manage their relocation journey. Mobility managers with points-based policies can enable employees to customize their relocation by choosing the services they want from their bank of relocation benefits.
- BenefitsBuilder displays eligible benefits with point values
- Intuitive interface automatically calculates points during selection process
- Create and share different benefit combinations multiple times before making a final selection
MovePro SmartWallet is designed for clients with employees eligible for lower-tier benefits and offers them more options than just a payment and a handshake. Key features include:
- Automated lump sum payment requests and disbursements
- Cost estimator and expense tracker
- Global supplier recommendations and self-referral options through our vetted network
- Integrated MLS real estate listings and broker selection
- An interactive move timeline powered by predictive analytics
- Comprehensive destination area information at the city and country level
Scott Becker, Global Product & Innovation Officer
"MovePro ToolkitSM is the first of several offerings launched by the newly created Product Solutions team, reinforcing our tech-forward vision for Cartus. When we launched our predictive analytics practice, LEAP, in Q1 2018, it created the agile foundation for Cartus to build dynamic products like MovePro Toolkit. As we develop innovative tech solutions, we are working directly with our clients to continuously enhance the relocation journey."
David Pascoe, SVP, Interim Leader of EMEA and APAC
"Whether relocating across the country or around the world, the moving process can feel overwhelming. Cartus' new MovePro TimelineSM will transform the relocation experience for employees and their families through a real-time, personalized, and predictive view of their move – showing them where they are in the journey and, more importantly, what's around the corner."
Tony Ceriello, Vice President, Product Solutions
"The MovePro BenefitBuilderSM is a unique way for clients to manage costs while putting the transferees in control of their relocation experience. Our customers will be the beneficiaries of this pioneering technology in the industry, and they can completely customize their relocation benefits based on the allotted services their company has pre-approved."
For more than 60 years, Cartus has provided trusted guidance to organizations of all types and sizes that require global relocation solutions. Providing the full spectrum of relocation services, including language and intercultural training, Cartus serves more than half of the Fortune 50 and has moved employees into and out of 150 countries. Cartus is part of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. To find out how our greater experience, reach, and hands-on guidance can help your company, visit www.cartus.com; read our blog; or click www.realogy.com for more information.
Elizabeth Dowd at 203.205.3739