Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC Broadens Central New Jersey Presence with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate M3 Realty
November 15, 2018
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that Nextage M3 Realty, a residential real estate brokerage firm with offices in Edison and South Brunswick, New Jersey, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate M3 Realty.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate M3 Realty details:
- A more than 30-year industry veteran, Co-owner and Broker Meiling Kravarik’s passion-driven career in real estate began shortly after her graduation from Cornell University and ultimately inspired her to found an independent brokerage in Edison, New Jersey in 1989.
- Kravarik spent more than two decades servicing the Edison community and growing the company to more than 50 agents before partnering with co-brokers and owners Lee Lee Lim and Arthur Napolitano and expanding the company’s presence into South Brunswick in 2013. Lim and Napolitano both joined the company with extensive real estate experience. Napolitano started as a sales professional and quickly earned the title of a top producer. He went on to manage other brokerages before joining forces with Kravarik and Lim.
- Both offices are situated in the dynamic Central New Jersey market, which draws homebuyers with its proximity to both New York City and Philadelphia and a wide selection of housing, from new construction to luxury offerings and premier school systems.
- The brokerage prides itself on an agent-centric culture built upon integrity, honesty and reliability and makes a concerted effort to recruit individuals who naturally embrace this philosophy and actively capitalize on the tools and training they provide.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate M3 Realty understands the importance of deepening relationships within the community, sponsoring, donating to and volunteering at numerous events and foundations including Hugs for Brady, which supported a local family whose child was battling cancer.
“Upon meeting Meiling and the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate M3 Realty team, it was evident their dedication to promoting both business and personal growth align well with our strategic vision and core values. They recognize tools and training have unlimited capabilities and leverage those resources to grow a team of coachable, passionate individuals who embrace new opportunities. We are delighted to welcome this talented and enthusiastic group of real estate professionals into the network and look forward to supporting them as they grow their business across the vibrant Central New Jersey market.”
-Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“Building relationships is the cornerstone of real estate and we are committed to identifying and catering to the distinct intricacies of every transaction. Beyond the trust and recognition accompanying its name, affiliating with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is a milestone opportunity to work alongside an innovative company that mirrors this mindset and offers us fresh ideas and valuable resources to advance our brokerage without losing sight of the personal touch that has driven past success.”
Meiling Kravarik, Co-Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate M3 Realty
Click to Tweet:
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and th broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and approximately 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Caty Bennett Gray
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC