Realogy's Supplier Diversity program is intended to build an awareness of the social responsibility of our company, our employees, and our partners and subcontractors to provide opportunities for minority-and women-owned businesses.
Our plan is not a response to outside regulatory agencies or mandatory requirements; rather, it is a proactive effort to recognize and support programs that enhance the communities we serve and provide an economic stimulus for businesses owned by minorities and women.
Spotlight on Cartus: Supporting supplier diversity
- Recognized by the Hispanic Business Merchants Association of Bridgeport (CT) for commitment and outstanding performance in subcontracting to Hispanic owned businesses
- Recognized by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a leader dealing with small, disadvantaged, and women-owned businesses
- Awarded an NAACP Community Service Corporate Award
- Called a “trendsetter” by the Connecticut Minority Supplier Development Council
- Benchmarked by corporations seeking to develop world-class diversity programs
- Recognized by the U.S. Small Business Administration, who rated Cartus' diversity program as “Highly Successful”and called our 12.2% Small Women-Owned Business contribution to our government clients “an exceptional achievement”