What's New in Real Estate Tech? Realogy Looks to the Future at the 2018 FWD Innovation Summit
10 Upcoming companies selected to compete for $25,000 prize on Nov. 14
MADISON, N.J., Oct. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- New technology and consistent innovation is rapidly transforming all facets of the real estate industry and the homebuying transaction process. In an effort to see "what's next," Realogy announced today the 10 finalists who will compete for a $25,000 prize at the sixth annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit (#RealogyFWD) on Wednesday, Nov. 14, at Realogy's headquarters in Madison, New Jersey.
These 10 budding entrepreneurs, who were selected as finalists from a pool of more than 75 high-quality applicants, will present live demonstrations in front of an exclusive audience of Realogy senior executives, brand leadership and franchisees representing 294,000 affiliated sales agents worldwide. These leaders will have a front-row seat to the next wave of innovation that may revolutionize the industry.
Dave Gordon, Chief Technology Officer, Realogy: "We are excited to host these 10 finalists and provide them the opportunity to showcase their innovative technical products in front of industry leaders and influencers. Realogy is committed to providing our affiliated agents cutting-edge technology to help them be more efficient in serving consumers, and the FWD Innovation Summit provides a first-hand experience to the new ideas and technology that could enhance the way people buy and sell a home."
Meet the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit 2018 Finalists:
- Amarki: Complete marketing suite for real estate franchises, brokers, teams and agents
- ByteGain: Predictive analytics and customer engagement, powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Disclosures.io: Offer, negotiation management
- Evabot: Gift service that personalizes and enhances customer experience
- Homebot: Helps agents help homeowners manage their wealth associated with their homes
- Iovox: Call-tracking and communication-analytics company
- RealKey: Transaction management and mortgage origination in a single unified portal
- SHYFT: Software for moving and relocation
- Sisu: Agent training and development platform
- TourZazz: Smart property tour app that collects feedback, communication between buyers/sellers/agents
About the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit:
- FWD is an invitation-only event facilitated by Realogy designed to find and attract the best new technology products and services related to the residential real estate industry.
- Realogy will award a $25,000 cash prize to the company that presents the most innovative technology product or service designed for the real estate industry.
- Winner also will receive placement in the ZapStoreSM, an app and service marketplace that is directly integrated within Realogy's proprietary Zap® technology platform currently in use by its affiliated brokers and sales agents.
- In addition to presenting their products and services, each of the 10 companies selected to participate in the exclusive event will be able to tap into the Realogy network of real estate leaders.
- Additional information about the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit is available online at realogyfwd.com, including video highlights from last year's event, as well as a complete list of past winners and participants.
Click to tweet: Meet the 10 finalists who will compete for $25,000 in the @RealogyFWD Innovation Summit @AmarkiSolutions, @bytegain, @disclosures_io, @TryEvaBot, @homebotapp, @iovox, @realkeyinc, @ShyftMoving, @SisuHQ, @TourZazzwho #RealogyFWD
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the U.S. that is focused on empowering independent sales agents to best serve today's consumers. Realogy delivers its services through its well-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® as well as NRT, Cartus, Title Resource Group and ZapLabs, an in-house innovation and technology development lab. Realogy's fully integrated business model includes brokerage, franchising, relocation, mortgage and, title and settlement services. Realogy provides independent sales agents access to leading technology, best-in-class marketing and learning programs, and support services to help them become more productive and build stronger businesses. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 192,000 independent sales agents in the United States and approximately 102,000 independent sales agents and approximately 115 other countries and territories. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.