Century 21 Real Estate Renews 20 Franchisees In Q1
Affiliate Offices Across the Country Reinforce Commitment to Growth and Industry Development
MADISON, N.J., May 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Century 21 Real Estate LLC announced today that 20 of its franchisees up for renewal this year signed long-term agreements to remain with the brand. Following the 2018 unveiling of the CENTURY 21® new brand identity and mission, these key renewals signify a continued growth and momentum for the industry-leading brand. These companies are reaffirming a commitment to transform the real estate industry from a series of transactions to extraordinary experiences in key markets across the country. The news of the renewals follows the recent onboarding of 12 new companies into the C21® System, adding 311 new affiliated agents nationwide.
"We are thrilled to have these franchisees continue as part of the CENTURY 21 family," said Michael Miedler, president and chief executive officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. "Our network of relentless sales professionals works hard every day to create memorable moments for home buyers and sellers along each step of the real estate journey. With their help, we will continue to differentiate ourselves from the competition and be the brand everyone wants to join."
The 20 companies that renewed with CENTURY 21 include:
- CENTURY 21 Action, REALTORS®, Minot, ND
- CENTURY 21 All Professional, Port Saint Lucie, FL
- CENTURY 21 Charlton Realty, Nashville, TN
- CENTURY 21 Dan Cheney & Associates, Inc., Sanger, CA
- CENTURY 21 Executive Team, Tampa, FL
- CENTURY 21 Family Tree, Aurora, MO
- CENTURY 21 Gold Award Homes, Tomah, WI
- CENTURY 21 Hometown Brokers, Billings, MT
- CENTURY 21 Hometown, REALTORS®, Seneca, SC
- CENTURY 21 Legacy Realty, Willis Point, TX
- CENTURY 21 Nature Coast, Crystal River, FL
- CENTURY 21 North East (formerly North Shore), Peabody, MA
- CENTURY 21 Patty Snell & Associates, Tuscaloosa, AL
- CENTURY 21 Pierce Realty, Mercer, WI
- CENTURY 21 Premier Group, Pittsburg, TX
- CENTURY 21 Ramos Realty, Bethlehem, PA
- CENTURY 21 Shawmut, Brighton, MA
- CENTURY 21 Sierra, REALTORS®, Mariposa, CA
- CENTURY 21 Topsail Realty, Bristol, RI.
Recent companies that joined CENTURY 21 include:
CENTURY 21 Access, Columbia, MO
CENTURY 21 Coast Properties, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
CENTURY 21 Envision, Upper Marlboro, MD
CENTURY 21 Gust Realty, Glen Ellyn, IL
CENTURY 21 NuVision, Chicago, IL
CENTURY 21 Post Realty, Auburn, NY
CENTURY 21 ReCom Real Estate, Denver, CO
CENTURY 21 Realty Advisors, Austin, TX
CENTURY 21 Royal, Scarsdale, NY
CENTURY 21 Stein Posner Real Estate, Boca Raton FL
CENTURY 21 Total Real Estate Solutions, High Point, NC
CENTURY 21 Tropical Breeze Realty, Port Charlotte, FL.
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
The approximately 129,000 independent sales professionals in approximately 9,700 offices spanning 82 countries and territories in the CENTURY 21 System live their mission everyday: to defy mediocrity and deliver extraordinary experiences. By consistently chasing excellence, giving 121% and always elevating, the CENTURY 21 brand is helping its affiliated brokers/agents to be the first choice for real estate consumers and industry professionals worldwide. Century 21 Real Estate has numerous websites to help answer specific consumer needs. They are century21.com, century21.com/global, century21.com/commercial, century21.com/finehomes, and century21.com/espanol.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
©2019 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. CENTURY 21®, C21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC